Thursday, March 21, 2013

Special Things

Room 5 brought special treasures to Room 5 to share. The Kidd-li-winks shared their treasures with each other.
Listen to some of the amazing writing by the Kidd-li-winks about their treasures. Can you hear the important detail in our writing?
My Kitchen Written By Livy

Record and upload voice >> New Zealand Passport Written by Beau
Voice Recorder >>
My Special Laptop Written by Mya

Record and upload voice >> My Dog Written By Skyla
Record music and voice >> A big thank you to Hannah for teaching us how to use Vocaroo

1 comment:

  1. Great writing Beau, I love all those amazing WOW words you have used to describe your treasure. Also awesome writing Room 5, I love all the amazing describing words you have used in your writing too. Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete